Sunday, October 13, 2013

my sweet pinky room

BED ROOM

 this room is my first real project design

the design colours is soft pink, hot pink n white
this room look so girly

how ever the bed head is not like what I want
but over all the the result is nice.

the wallpaper I use is fall sakura flowers
just like spring in side my room

this room doesn't decorate yet 
next time I will post the look after I decorate the room.



the window not my option at all
that is my mom option
after all I just want the square windows with white frame
but my mom use this window design with jati wood colour.

my walk in closet

simple white pallet colours
the shoes wardrobe doesn't finish yet



sorry for the photo 
I just use my phone to take the picture
the pixel on the picture not so good at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment